Monday, January 3, 2011

私のおばちゃん My Grandma

My Grandma. She is my biggest fan and supporter of all time. She is the one woman who helped me through everything from School to buying Kimonos' for me. I am so thankful for having someone like her in my life. My father never supported my performances. To him everything I did was just a joke. His wife was never any good either. She was just as bad. At that time my grandma was the only one who supported me through it. Every morning she gets up cooks, cleans, does laundry, and she does it all from the goodness of her heart. Well last night we watched NHK's Kouhaku Uta Gassen on KIKU and this lady came named Kana Uemura singing a song called Toire no Kamisama which means god of the toilet. I thought it was such a odd title of a song untill I heard it. It talked about how her grandma told her once when she was young that if she cleaned the toilet the God of the Toilet will make her pretty. In the song the Grandma dies and shes very depressed. Years pass and on the day before her wedding she desides to clean the toilet. Its kinda a cheezy story but when I heard the song I kept crying and crying thinking about my grandmother. I love the last line of the song it says " Thank you grandma, Thank you very much."Luckly my grandma isn't gone yet I still have her but I'm afraid when she leaves I'm gonna go crazy cause I love her so much! Please listen to the song. Grandma later on when your in your room looking at my blog smile and I want you to know how much I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment