Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Japan Trip 2013 Part III

Grandma and I did a lot of things our self, cause Amy and her Husband (George) went on a day tour to mt. Fuji and Hakone. That same day I was invited to perform on Utsumi Midori's online TV show as a guest from Japan. Grandma and I explored the town of Nakameguro while we waited for the show to begin. We found a Book-Off store where I got to buy Enka CDs for only 100yen which is about One Dollar each.

The show was really cute and had a very family and homey feel to it. Utusmi Midori I've known for a while from her appearances on Monomane shows as a judge and the movies her Husband produces. I had such a great time there. I got to sing Bokyo Jonkara and Koga Sensei (Kobayashi Sachiko's Voice Coach) gave me good criticizem about my voice. Luckily he told me the only thing to improve on was to raise the Microphone to my mouth when I speak or else no one can hear me. I was super happy. Grandma even got to appear on the show! I also performed with my new Green Kimono that I had bought in Asakusa the day right before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment