Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Friends are Awesome

SoOoOOooOoo... The other day my friend; Mika and I decided to go hang out in Kapolei for the day, well actually she needed to buy pink hair dye.

I was so excited because I haven't seen her in 5 months already. So it's very rare that I ever get to see her!

So well, we got on the bus not really knowing where we were going, the only thing we knew was that we were going to a store called: "Sally's Hair Salon."

So not knowing where we're going and note: both of us don't drive so, the bus is our only form of transportation you really need to know your trip or else you end up going to wrong stops..

Guess what we did!? Got off at the wrong stop -_- so we had to walk in the HOT Hawaiian sun in Mid-day across a freeway in Kapolei and we still don't know where we're going! It was like some higher being up above was punishing us! As we were walking we kept thinking about funny scenarios like if a Cop were to stop us for running around on the free way.See there were times when we had to run before the cars hit us, so it was like super dangerous!

Eventually we found her hair store and she bought her dye and then after she treated me to Genki Sushi! Awesomeness! Free Food, and Sushi! I LOVE MAGURO!

While this was all happening the song 22 by Taylor Swift was in my mind cause it reminded me how life is just awesome and we need to live while we're young! I'm only 17 so trying to live my life like someone my age would be doing!

Hope everyone else is having a great week too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment