Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tomodachi

The other day I got to see all of my best friends. Growing up I've found myself loosing so many friends along the way due to other interest. Such as going to college, work, or moving away. When it comes down to it, I have only a handful of friends that I see or even talk to on the phone with.

Sometimes I wish I could just seclude my friends (including myself) into a select area where it could just be us and our families, but then I realize how inconsiderate that would be of me. I guess it's just a part of growing up. Getting old really sucks. You know till this day I still long for my childhood. I still wish that things sometimes would be different, but then I think of how those reasons effected who I am today. So I feel thankful for all the good and the bad times. Without those times I would not have learned how to be myself.

I'm only 18 so I'm still looking for myself. I found it interesting that a lot of people my age have trust issues and start to build walls against the world. Sometimes I just want to shut the world out and sometimes I want to be open to everyone and just be a fun and crazy person.

That is why I was so happy to see my friends the other day, I am truly grateful for everyone who is in my life. Everyone, my friends, my family, my supporters and even the people who try to bring me down.

Thank you to everyone who has always supported me through the good and bad, the thick and thin, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment