Saturday, August 2, 2014

Shimizu Voice Studio New Location!


Today was Craig Shimizu's (Shimizu Sensei) first day at the New location, Palama Supermarket since the move from Palama Settlement. Prior to the move I couldn't help but feel a sense of mixed emotions. To my understanding the Shimizu Voice studio had moved about three times before Palama Settlement, even though I've been going to Craig for about 5 years going on 6 in the eyes of the studio I was a new comer - so I only knew of Palama Settlement. I remember going to his office crying about my days, getting frustrated, being happy, being lonely, being sad, being creative, just having a connection with that place. So I left Palama Settlement with a heavy heart filled with bitter sweet memories.

After seeing the New Office I feel much better now. The room that we practice in is so much bigger now, the colour scheme is so beautiful. Its very green and organic looking. It gives a very "fresh" look to it, being organic it's like the Studio is still growing. In my Opinion the New Studio seems like a tremendous step up. The set up is still in process but I can say about 70% is finished so far.

I am super happy about this new move, and I am super proud to say that I am from the Shimizu Voice Studio! Thanks guys for reading and have a great week!

- Torao

Make sure to check Craig's Facebook out at:
https://www.facebook.com/ShimizuVoiceStudio

Like me on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/HikariyamaTorao

Follow me on Instagram at:
http://instagram.com/hikariyama_torao

 

No comments:

Post a Comment