Friday, August 8, 2014

Youth in Summer

Dear Team Torao,

     Hello ladies and gentlemen - you would not believe how much I've been obsessing over small things right

now like the 'Pretty Perks Card' at Icing, Bath and Body Works, Instagram, my gosh I'm turning into a teenage again. Funny how since I turned 18 I've been starting to like a lot of mainstream things here in America. Odd, usually I used to only like things that were underground
but now I'm starting to like a mix of different things.

     I've been out of the House a lot recently, usually I keep myself in the house and lock myself into my music and making things, but I'm really loving going out and exploring things. I guess now I've opened my eyes
to the world and I see it as a huge place. I wanna travel the world, I wanna try new things, I wanna be crazy, I wanna be young - I don't want to grow old, look back and regret not doing crazy stupid things that teenagers are supposed to be doing.

     Recently I've been filming for a project that I cannot release any information about, so somethings I need to film was me workings, going out with my friends, eating, just my life, but to sum it up in a nutshell. For example my friend Elena and I went out to film, with the help of Bryson Pacheco and we checked out a
new super market that just opened up here in Waipahu. We were super excited, we found a whole bunch of things that were just so cool and exciting, eventually we found this "Tofu Mousse" in different flavors. We bought them and went to find a place to sit down and eat. We found the most interesting place to chill. It was cool, it was just in the corner of the Waipahu Shopping Center - like near Taco bell. I just love hanging
there.

     One Video I had to go to the beach and film and I did some crazy things that I never thought that I would ever be doing. Bryson and I went exploring in Makaha at a place called sewers and sat down on this blow hole and the waves would hit us. I even went jumping off rocks and hiking. I adrenalin rush is very interesting. I never thought I'd be doing
those kinds of things.

    This summer has been very interesting, and so far I can say that this summer has been one of the best summers of my life. Life can only go up from here and I'm remaining optimistic. A big thank you to all of my readers who have stuck with me through everything.

Love you Guys so much,
Torao

Hey check me out on instagram and follow @hikariyama_torao http://instagram.com/hikariyama_torao




No comments:

Post a Comment