Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Interview with Kyoko Sano on Kzoo Radio

Dear Team Torao,

So the other day I had an interview on Kzoo Radio am1210 with the lovely Ms. Kyoko Sano. I was so excited, I havn't been on Kzoo in such a while, and since I came back from Japan I've had such reviews from the TV Asahi appearance from the people who I meet in Waikiki and even people from Hawaii. I am so thankful to TV Asahi and Kanjani 8 for helping me, and allowing me to perform on their Kanjani no Shiwake TV Show!

So this interview went very well. We talked about my experiences from TV Asahi such as meeting Nakamura Mitsuko for the first time, meeting Kanjani 8, rehearsing the days prior to the recording etc. It was a very fun interview.

One thing that has been really awesome - since Japan, I have gained a small but really supportive following here in Hawaii and on Japan through social media. Social Media has been super helpful with me connecting with fans and getting a one on one personal connection with them.

For instance, on twitter I've had a bunch of people send me pictures of them watching me on TV in Japan, some even wrote me really nice letters. Through instagram I've gotten a few hundred followers and everyone is always so supportive on there. Facebook also had a great impact after doing the TV show with Kanajani.

Always in my heart the Spirit of Japan;
Love,
Torao

No comments:

Post a Comment