Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Times Waipahu, Halloween Selection.

Team Torao,

   I've official given up on what I'm going to be for halloween this year. Right now money is kinda tight and I don't feel like buying a $125 outfit, that's just out of the question right now. So I think I'll just do what I do ever year and just wear a kimono out. Maybe even do something simple like dress as Lana Del Rey this year. (Warau)'

   Anyway - that's not what this post is about. I feel really in the mood for Halloween this year. I want to carve pumpkins, go trick-o-treating, and just dress up in autumn wear. It's actually kinda hard to dress for autumn in Hawaii without getting some mild form of heat stroke. I can never feel like a hipster while I'm here in Hawaii. It's always summer! Tonight I caught the bus in a tank top for pete's sake.

  Times Super Market in Waipahu has go to be the cutest decorated store I've seen s far this year. (Excluding Halloween stores like Spencers, or Spirit) They have cotton cobwebs all over, fake ghosts etc! The whole front of the store is the bakery and everything is just covered in Orange! They made the most cutest cookies I've seen in person!

  The cookies of little houses with ghosts coming out were so adorable! They even had little pumpkins! There was so much there! They seem most in the spirit especially because they make everything themselves, unlike Walmart where they just unbox items and hang them around the store.

If you are in Waipahu make sure to check out Times near the Waipahu Transit center if you're looking for hand made fresh Halloween Cookies!
I just can't get over how adorable they are!

Love,
Torao

No comments:

Post a Comment