Sunday, December 21, 2014

Toki ga Tomattara ~Turn Back Time~ Translations

Toki ga Tomattara (IF TIME STOPPED)
by Hikariyama Torao (Tevita L. Apina Jr)

Living by yourself is lonely
Out the window is dark.
The city lights are flickering
On my cheek a tear falls.

If we could go back to that day..
I would never let you go.
Sadly you aren't coming back.

Please Stop Time.
I want to fix this one more time.
If there really is a god,
please listen to this wish.


Like a dying flower falling apart
my heart fell in love.
At a defeated heart I ripped up our picture.
This isn't your fault.

On that day you walked out that door.
You just disappeared without saying "Good Bye"
Sadly You are never coming back.

Please Stop Time.
I want to fix this one more time.
If there really is a god,
please listen to this wish.

This heart only lives for you.
I wrote this song for you..

Please Stop Time.
I want to fix this one more time.
If there really is a god,
please listen to this wish.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment