Friday, January 2, 2015

Izumo Taisha 2015

Happy new year Team Torao!

I hope this year I will be filled with many blessings. For myself personally last year had some very great points but it was also full of many let downs and bridges to burn. So 2014 wasnt really great year for myself.

So much that today Amy and I went to the Izumo Taisha to get blessed and buy omamori for this year. Im not a very godly person so when it comes down to this I'm getting very desparate. I bought my Omamori for good luck cause that is what I really need for this 2015 year.

I still dont have a job, but some money has been slowly coming in. Ive also been cleaning out my closets trying to make better for myself. I want everyone happy, but the most important is I want my own happiness. I have so much to work on and a whole bunch more projects to come in 2015. Im pretty sure I can do them, just need a lot of hard work! Here I come 2015! I will NOT BREAK!!

Thank you Team Torao for always being great support when I need it. Love you guys

- Torao 

No comments:

Post a Comment