Sunday, March 15, 2015

@Hikariyama_Torao Instagram

Hey Team Torao,

I am opening up an new YouTube Channel for a more personal look into my singing and day to day life. The YouTube channel name is TevitaDiary if any of you are familiar with that name it's probably because you have seen some of my old videos of me doing crazy things on there. 

That channel actually originally had 193 videos, but all except four of right now are posted. Over the years I have gained some-what of a following on TevitaDiary so I will now be using that channel as a step to help promote myself and my musical career. Especially difficult for the people who don't really know how to use YouTube, for example I have 3 YouTube channels currently in use. My most known one is TevitaDiary which will be now used for my personal videos, Chihuahua2Tokyo aka Hikariyama Torao is for all of my life performances, and Hikariyama Torao Music channel which is used for my artistic and music videos. 

Another platform that I have been working on for the past year is Instagram, which I use on more of a day-to-day basis. Currently I have about 3000+ followers with my goal at 10,000 followers. I post a lot about fashion, trends, and behind the scenes look at my life. 

Until I make a channel trailer I will let you know when TevitaDiary will become an active channel again. Until then it would mean the world to me if you folks could please follow me on intsagram @hikariyama_torao or https://instagram.com/hikariyama_torao/ and if you ever post pictures of me or want me to see use the hastag #TeamTorao .

Thank you guys for always supporting me.
Mahalo, 
Torao

LINK:



No comments:

Post a Comment