Thursday, October 27, 2016

**VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ**

Hello My Babes,

I know I have not been keeping up with this blog in a way that promotes me as a singer or artist. 
This is due to my recent life changes. 
I am now in college and majoring on a different path than the one that I initially wanted in life. 
Thus every now and then I will be posting pictures from performances that I am in, but I will be posting a lot of my essays, papers and assignments on here so you can get a glimpse into my heart and see the world the way I do. 
Hopefully I will inspire people and allow people who are also in the same boat as me (at a crossroads) figure out what you may want in life. 
If you need anything please feel free to contact me. 
http://toraos.wixsite.com/music/contact
I hope you will understand. 

 Love,
Hikariyama Torao 

No comments:

Post a Comment